Monday, November 30, 2009

I need a ramp to get out of my rut!

Usually I am very productive, I tend to accomplish all my tasks in my day and I try to stay ahead of schedule. However, this past week I have been procrastinating like crazy! I honestly do not have any desire this week to do my college work, I have no desire to clean my home, or do the laundry, or even leave my house for that matter! I don't know if it's because it's starting to get cold and I want to be lazy or if it's because I haven't been sleeping well. Maybe because Bella is becoming increasingly difficult the further we get into the terrible 2's. But, I do know it sucks and I need to snap out of it soon. Lately I feel as if I am treading the water, doing the bare minimum and I HATE feeling like that! At any rate I have to do dishes tonight so I am going to go now.
blog comments powered by Disqus