Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Welcome!

Hi and Welcome to my blog! Let me start off by introducing myself, my name is Kenzi. I am currently a stay at home mommy to a beautiful 3-year-old daughter, Boo. My Boo is my world, I am so proud of her and she is my inspiration in life. I will soon be working towards a Culinary Arts degree with focus on Baking and Pastry.

I currently live in North Texas and I love it here! I am a simple small town girl born and bred. I would like to thank my dear friend Bobbi for helping me begin blogging; you can blame her later, LOL! There isn’t any particular theme to this blog other then my life; some of it will be funny, a lot will be funny in a sad way. Please join me on this comical adventure while I attempt to figure out motherhood and life!
blog comments powered by Disqus