Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Some Parents....

I really have an issue with people who want have children and then not take care of the children properly after they arrive. Now I know we all make mistakes as parents and that's fine, completely understandable. But giving an INFANT a crap load of Tylenol to make the baby sleep when you don't want to deal with a newborn, or taking an infant to an outdoor baseball game while the child has an ear infection is completely ignorant. I really think that people should be made to take a basic childcare and aptitude test before they are allowed to reproduce. Grr...it makes me so angry when so many people who want children and would be good to children and can't have them, then some moron pops kids out like rabbits and does not take care of them. Okay, I'll step off of the soapbox now.
blog comments powered by Disqus