Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Wednesday Rantings

I have just returned from shopping with my mother and I had to take a prozac as soon as I walked into the house...I wonder if my doctor will prescribe me a prozac drip for such occassions? Okay, focusing again. I have set a goal that all I will purchase all of my Christmas gifts before Thanksgiving, and I am happy to report that I am almost done. Next on my list is getting my mother's gift, grrr. So while we were shopping I paid close attention to things she was picking up and I made the mistake of directly asking her what she wanted. She replied with, "Don't spend you're money on me, just get me some cheap concealer at Wal-Mart."

Now being a young single mother who is going into debt paying for college I somewhat appreciate this. At the same time I wanted to slap her. If I show up at Christmas with a $3 thing of concealer I will be blackballed not only by my brother and sister, but by my MOTHER. I actually have the resources to buy nice gifts this year and she tells me concealer, WTH?!

I also just discovered less then a minute ago that there is a den of possums living 20 feet from my house. I am sitting nice and quiet on my porch smoking and writing this to be disturbed by a freaking possum! Really wish that prozac would kick in.......

blog comments powered by Disqus