Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Frantics

Another day, another dollar right? I just keep telling myself that phrase so I don't go completely crazy with 2 year olds in my house. I must say I am extremely thankful for tile floors and slip covered furniture, since I had ketchup smeared all over from lunch. And is everyone else's kids crapping out of control today? Since 8am I have changed 3 poopie diapers, yuck! Maybe I should change the title to Adventure's in Babysitting; that's a funny movie, maybe because I identify with it.

I must say I am slightly annoyed, for those of you who actually know me know I am a social networking addict. Facebook, Myspace, Cafemom, blogs, and etc. I do it all. I have noticed that people cannot stay on topic while responding to posts. Ignorant people have nothing of substance to contribute to posts so they begin personally attacking the author or other posters. Can we not grow up a little bit and not bash others? I typically do not bash the authors or posters unless something rude is said to me. If I do not have any legitimate opinions on the subject, which doesn't happen often, I keep my fingers off the keyboard. I was also unaware until today that I had to submit my blogs and comments to the WritePoint checker my school has for grammatical, spelling, and other mechinal errors. I am a strong writer when I am graded for it, not when I am bs-ing on the intenet. I mainly just detest ignorance.

At any rate, I should stop blogging and leave the social networking sites alone for about an hour to do some housework and pack my bags since I am going out of town this weekend. Have a wonderful day all and a pleasant weekend!
blog comments powered by Disqus