Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Yesterday my dear friend, Bobbi, and I went to lunch, shopping, and dinner with our beautiful children. I had a lot of fun and it appeared that Bobbi did too! Up until yesterday I have somewhat been stuck in a rut, but I am happy to say that getting out of the house and spending time with a good girlfriend has motivated me to make it until my vacation (22 days left)! And I must mention that our kids are adorable. I looked in the backseat and they were holding hands at 2 years old and 10 months! It was so sweet, they would randomly grasp hands throughout the day. They also kissed each other goodbye, hehe!

We did go to Ikea and let me just say I really love that store! It is so freaking cool! I did pick up a few things that I needed, such as my shelf. Ya let me tell you the story on that! A couple of weeks ago I bought a loft bed and had my wonderful love muffin put it up for me. Well when I bought the bed I never thought, "Hey when you are 6 feet in the air you are not going to be able to use your night table." So I have not had a spot for an alarm clock or any type of lighting device, and let me say it's not good for a clumsy person to attempt to go up and down a small bunk bed latter in the dark.
blog comments powered by Disqus