Monday, December 14, 2009

I've been a bad blogger.....

I have been, I know this, but that damn Twilight saga was too intriguing to put down. So I didn't, and now I'm somewhat sad because it's over. I swore to myself that I would not become wrapped up in the whole Twilight thing, but I am, and it's soo sad!

I did take a Twilight break to go help Bobbi put the finishing touches on her new crib, (yes I did just "say" crib...trying out the gangsta Kenzi...whadaya think??? Ya, I'm not feelin' it either.) And we had a lot of fun going through her stuff, it definitely worked to my advantage since I left her house with a huge trash sack full of clothes. Ahh, narrowly escaped shopping for myself yet again. Somewhere between pregnancy and the terrible two's I have lost all desire to buy clothes for myself. I feel as if I'm caught between a teenager and an adult style wise. I'm not ready to trade in low rise jeans for mom jeans, but the low rise are so uncomfortable anymore. And then I have the problem of being the assless wonder. It's hard to find ANY jeans that make my butt look good! Oh well, I'm a stay at home mom who needs real pants?? I can get away with wearing nothing but pajamas right?!?!

Another reason I haven't been blogging is because I've been somewhat in a rut. To be completely honest I have not wanted to do anything for about a month now. My house keeping is suffering, Bella is driving me crazy, and I have no desire to do anything. But I am happy to report I am pulling myself up by the boot straps (Ugg boot straps, found some at Marshall's for $30!!) I have identified my problem and I am now working on rectifying my laziness.

Bobbi has also turned me on to babywearing my toddler, and I regret not investing more time into finding slings when Bella was an infant. But she likes it now and so do it. Next time around I know better. Speaking of children, I am honestly curious why so many mothers have adversions to spanking? When spanking is done properly it's a useful tool, and there IS a difference between spanking and beating a child. I think if more people spanked their kids we would not have as many problems with society. People do not teach their children to behave and respect authority and that in turn produces adults who don't behave and respect authority. So parents, spank your kids!
blog comments powered by Disqus