Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am sitting here peacefully on the sofa writing this blog while hell breaks loose all around me. Today I have three 2 year olds who I think are having a contest to see which they can make happen first, destroy my house or destroy my sanity.

It's a close race.

I should be working on homework right now but Thomas the Train is so loud I can barely hear myself think. And it has to be loud to drown out their screams and shrieks. I have been sitting here trying to plan a menu for the little mental terrorists for today and tomorrow, and the only thing I can think of is chicken nuggets and tater tots.

I am very surprised that my Christmas tree has survived this far. Most other things in here have not. I'm looking so forward to cleaning up this mess, that should be great fun. I have realized that my child is either extremely advanced for her age or these other kids are extremely dumb!

Oh well, Dylan is trying to push Cambria in the stove, I should go stop that.......
blog comments powered by Disqus