Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Princess and the Frog


Well today I had a moment of insanity and took two 2 year old girls to see Disney's The Princess and the Frog movie. (The movie theater experience was a first for both children.) First off, the girls did a great, and they enjoyed the movie. I did have enough sense to go to the first showing and since there were only a few people were there we were able to get good seats by the door (for a quick escape) and they had room to dance to the music.

I was actually impressed with the movie, it had a great story line and I think Disney did a really good job with making it toddler/preschooler appropriate, more so then when I was a kid. I know there has been a lot of talk over the movie considering this is the first African American Princess for Disney. I highly recommend this movie and I will be purchasing it when it comes out on DVD since Bella is already driving me crazy about it.
blog comments powered by Disqus